Thank you so much for stopping by our little space on the World Wide Web!
We’re here to inspire millions of people to become more conscious consumers, living with less stuff and more compassion.
If you’re new around here, hi! We’re Michael and Maša and with our fur baby Chewy live in Tasmania, the island state of Australia. We’re still new here but have loved moving to such a naturally gorgeous and green part of the world!
Since 2015, the Minimalist Vegan has been a space where you can be curious to go deeper and not only understand the “how” but the “why”.
want to learn a bit more about us?
Here are some more personal articles that will help you get to know who we are!
Here’s a list of publications, websites and podcasts where we’ve been featured.
- Lifehacker: How to Embrace Minimalist Decor When You’re Not a Minimalist
- WebMB: How Plant-Based ‘Meat’ May Help You and Save the Environment
- Mamamia: Masa and Michael had a minimalist vegan wedding. You can too.
- Well + Good: Vanilla Is a Potent Anti-Inflammatory Agent That’s Been Shown To Boost Your Mood—Here Are 5 (Zero Sugar) Ways To Eat More of It
- The Vegan Life Coach Podcast: The Minimalist Vegan(s) Michael and Maša Ofei (EP 91: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast)
- ChooseVeg: 12 Vegan-Friendly Podcasts Everyone Should Listen To
- Nourish Issue 63: Success in The Kitchen
- Sharon Palmer: Top 50 Plant-Based Food Blogs of 2021
- Chickpea Magazine Issue 31: Veganism & Minimalism
- The Compassionate Road Podcast: Living With Less Stuff and More Compassion
- Australian Vegans Journal No. 4: Mindful Consumption: A 6-Step Guide To Consuming Better
- Canberra Weekly: Minimalist Vegans Changing Lives
- Australian Vegans: Minimalism and veganism: an interview with Michael Ofei from The Minimalist Vegan
- Insanely Good Recipes: 20 Easy Vegetarian Appetizers
- Juice Guru Radio: How To Become a Minimalist
- Plantbased Magazine Issue 44: Vegan Vanilla Cake with Coconut Cream and Berries
- Veganuary: 10 Best Vegan Podcasts
- The Everyday Vegan Mum Podcast: Less is More with Michael from The Minimalist Vegan
- Twinkl: Twinkl’s Top Vegan & Vegetarian Blogs 2021
- Nouba: Maša & Michael’s Minimalist Vegan Wedding
- The Chopped Podcast: Using Minimalism as a Food Blogger with Masa and Michael Ofei
- Her Canberra: Five ways to live a minimalist vegan lifestyle
- Vegout Magazine: 5 Vegan Lifestyle Books to Read at Home
- City News: Couple makes the most of minimalist living
- Main Street Vegan Podcast: Minimalist Vegan + Food is the Solution
- Hip Diggs: I’m Not A Vegan, But I Love The Minimalist Vegan Blog