Thank you so much for stopping by our little space on the World Wide Web!
We’re here to inspire millions of people to become more conscious consumers, living with less stuff and more compassion.
Since 2015, the Minimalist Vegan has been a space where you can be curious to go deeper and not only understand the “how” but the “why” behind the everyday decisions that we make.
We share in-depth articles on minimalism, veganism, and sustainable living.
Here’s a list of publications, websites, and podcasts where we’ve been featured.
- Lifehacker: How to Embrace Minimalist Decor When You’re Not a Minimalist
- WebMB: How Plant-Based ‘Meat’ May Help You and Save the Environment
- Dumpsters.com: A Beginner’s Guide to Living With Less
- Chickpea Magazine Issue 31: Veganism & Minimalism
- The Compassionate Road Podcast: Living With Less Stuff and More Compassion
- Australian Vegans Journal No. 4: Mindful Consumption: A 6-Step Guide To Consuming Better
- Canberra Weekly: Minimalist Vegans Changing Lives
- Australian Vegans: Minimalism and veganism: an interview with Michael Ofei from The Minimalist Vegan
- Juice Guru Radio: How To Become a Minimalist
- Veganuary: 10 Best Vegan Podcasts
- The Everyday Vegan Mum Podcast: Less is More with Michael from The Minimalist Vegan
- Twinkl: Twinkl’s Top Vegan & Vegetarian Blogs 2021
- Her Canberra: Five ways to live a minimalist vegan lifestyle
- Vegout Magazine: 5 Vegan Lifestyle Books to Read at Home
- City News: Couple makes the most of minimalist living
- Main Street Vegan Podcast: Minimalist Vegan + Food is the Solution
- Hip Diggs: I’m Not A Vegan, But I Love The Minimalist Vegan Blog