Are you looking for a creamy, simple and delicious vegan guacamole recipe? Well, you’ve certainly landed on the right page!
Like most vegans, I have a special place for avocados in my heart.
One way I don’t like to have avocado is warmed up. Like as a pizza topping or in a toastie. I don’t know why I think it tastes weird. Anyone else feels like this?
I seem to overlook those super-easy, throw together recipes. But sometimes it’s nice to create something simple that people would use on a regular basis and haven’t made at home before.
How can this 5-ingredient vegan guacamole be used?
I find them so versatile and oh so delicious. You can use them in so many ways. Here are some suggestions!
- In a salad
- With crackers like the pictures seed crackers
- On toast
- Tortilla chips
- With veggie sticks
- In a burrito
- On top of nachos
- In Buddha bowls
- In sushi
Can guacamole be made ahead of time and frozen?
It can be made ahead of time and stay in the fridge for 2-3 days maximum. I wouldn’t freeze this guacamole as it won’t thaw well.
However, it is best made and served fresh to get the tastiest experience.
Avocadoes done differently
I have a thing for this vegan guacamole and make it when I have a couple of ripe avocadoes that have no need for something specific.
The other way that I like to use ripe avocados is for an avocado chocolate mousse. Now, I know what you might be thinking if you’ve never tried it before. But trust me, it’s actually pretty amazing.
Look it up, there are plenty of recipes online. It’s a raw dessert. Let me know if you’d like me to share my version of it!
This vegan guacamole is creamy, packed with flavour and super quick and easy to make. Perfect as a snack or added to your meal on the side.
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and pit removed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 large or 2 small spring onions, finely diced
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, using a fork, mash the avocados until they are creamy but not too smooth. You still want a few chunks in there.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Sprinkle some spring onion on top (optional).
- Serve with crackers as a snack or use for other meals.
Other recipes you’ll love:
- Beetroot and Ginger Dip
- Roasted Garlic And Pumpkin Dip
- Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus Toast with Asparagus
- Easy Vegan Hash Browns With Caper Mayo
- Homemade Vegan Falafel
Interested in more recipes?
Want to get inspired each week with a new vegan recipe using everyday ingredients? Click on the link below to get them straight to your inbox!