We just celebrated our third wedding anniversary, which triggered some fond and stressful memories of creating our dream minimalist vegan wedding. Would we do it all over again? Heck yes….with a few alterations from lessons learned.
In this episode, we reflect on our value-driven minimalist vegan wedding day to share insights with listeners who are thinking of doing the same thing or to spark conversation with others who have also tried to apply minimalism or veganism to their special day. We share our engagement story and how it all came together. We also share some insight into how we dealt with push back on having a vegan wedding day.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- A Minimalist Vegan Wedding
- Is Alcohol Vegan?
- Vegan Weddings: How Dare You Reflect Who You Are on Your Special Day
- Real Weddings: Maša and Michael
- Maša and Michael Had a Minimalist Vegan Wedding. You Can Too.
- Maša and Michael’s Minimalist Vegan Wedding
- Pinterest Board For Inspiration –
- Our Wedding Budget Spreadsheet –
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉