Why did you become vegan? Everyone has their vegan origin story, much like the superheroes.
We reflect on our past and how it all started for us. We discuss what life was like before we became vegan, as most people aren’t born vegan, we can relate to others very easily. Tune in and hear as to how it all unfolded for us.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Why We Became Vegan
- Jamie Oliver Chicken Farming
- Chinese Law About Testing on Animals
- Zen Habits – A Call For Compassion For The Defenseless
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks About Veganism and Earthlings
- A Tea With Leo Babauta From Zen Habits
- A Tea With Jacky Wasserman From BEETxBEET
- Fat, Sick And Nearly Dead | A Joe Cross Film
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- What The Health
- How Could I Be So Stupid?
Interested in hearing more?
We have a chat every Monday to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!