In this podcast episode, we break down the power of sales and some actionable strategies to overcome the urge to spend without a reason. We also cover the resistance of paying full price for products, how we celebrate buying things on sale, how our minimalist shift changed our spending habits and how our ethical standards have changed the narrative of value.
This episode also focuses on the distinct differentiation between our wants and needs. Share with us in the comments if you think that there is a difference between the terms sale and promotion. We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- How To Overcome The Power Of Sales
- Mindless Consumerism vs Mindful Consumerism: And The Birth Of Our New Business, Fairlings (We have since closed this store)
- 25+ Online Ethical Fashion Stores To Help You Live More Consciously
- How To Be A More Productive Couple At Home (Using Wunderlist)
- Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper
- Nourish Botanicals Skincare