In this episode, we talk about our love-hate relationship with social media. We dissect the history of social media in our lives and how connection through online platforms came about for us. We also discuss how as minimalists, there is this unwritten rule about being off social media and what we think about it.
Social media can be a big procrastination tool or something that can enhance your life if used correctly. Having access to this tool in your pocket or your handbag has changed the way that we live our lives every single day. It’s all in how you use it and for what reasons. We hope that you enjoy this one as much as we enjoyed talking about it!
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Yes, I Don’t Want to Quit Social Media
- Is It Possible To Run a Business Without Social Media by Alexandra Franzen
- Pazar Food Collective Owner Bans iPhones, iPad Use In Restaurant
- Gary Vaynerchuk on YouTube
- Why I Don’t Use Social Media Anymore by Alexandra Franzen