Last year we wrote an article exploring the dynamics of fashion and our need to express ourselves through clothing. As minimalists, clothing has always been a challenge for us as we try to find the balance between functional long-lasting garments that can be worn all of the time.
For over 12 months, Michael has been experimenting with wearing the same clothes every day and has learned a lot throughout the process.
In this episode, we reflect on some key points from the article as well as Michael’s experience to see how feasible it is for people to wear the same clothes and how it makes us feel in a society that is promoting us to stand out through fashion.
“You can carve out an iconic style while keeping things incredibly simple. “
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- An Argument For Wearing The Same Clothes Every Day
- A Brief Cultural History of Uniforms
- The Benefits of a Simple Wardrobe – video
- How To Build a Capsule Wardrobe
- The True Cost of a $10 Garment
- 50+ High-Quality Ethical & Sustainable Clothing Brands
- AS Colour
- What I Learned From Eating One Meal a Day For 28 Days
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉