“I’m an aspiring minimalist. I’m a transitioning vegan. I love to write, but I’m not a writer.” Does this sound familiar?
Today we’re breaking down the pros and cons of owning your identity. We look at the stigma of labels, and when and how to use them to your advantage. This topic is especially close to home for us, as we’ve built a brand around two identities, minimalism and veganism.
While at times it can feel restrictive to make bold claims about what you stand for, we’ve found so many benefits from owning our identities.
If you struggle with labels and identity and find yourself being non-committal, then this episode is for you.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Living: Breaking Down The What, Why & How
- The Grey Area of Veganism – Episode 030
- Building Self-Confidence – Video By Pick Up Limes
- The Minimalist Vegan: A Simple Manifesto On Why To Live With Less Stuff And More Compassion
- Catch Me If You Can – Trailer
- Looking Past The Aesthetics of Minimalism – Episode 018
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉