Can minimalism and Christmas co-exist?
The product of Christmas means to consume at incredibly unsustainable rates, and minimalism promotes the opposite.
But Christmas is also a time to have enriching experiences with those nearest and dearest to you.
Our approach to minimalism at Christmas has changed year to year, and in this episode, we share what we’ve learned how we plan to refine the experience. There are many minimalist principles that we can implement and learn from at this time of year.
“As a minimalist, you need to lead the charge to make your friends and family feel comfortable at Christmas.”
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- What Does a Minimalist Christmas Look Like?
- Managing Gifts As a Minimalist – Episode 012
- A Minimalists Guide To Gifting Experiences (90+ Ideas)
- How Much We Waste At Christmastime
- Christmas Waste Revealed $400m of ‘unwanted’ gifts
Interested in hearing more?
We chat a couple times a month to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!