Veganism is one thing, and 2020 is something entirely different. But one theme that overlaps is the challenge of accepting other people’s perspectives. This at least has been hard for us, and we want to use our experiences of being vegan in a non-vegan world to help us connect and love others who fundamentally disagree with us, and vice versa.
Specifically, we discuss:
- The deep desire to feel accepted
- The trap of the vegan bubble and confirmation bias in general
- How being vegan naturally creates conflict and division
- How we plan to accept others while disagreeing with them
This episode is brought to you by online vegan cooking platform Veecoco. Go to veecoco.com and get $10 off their gift cards today with our discount code TMV10.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- The OG Vegan Brisket – Texas BBQ-Style Seitan
- Get Outside Your Vegan Bubble
- Hunter Vs Vegan: Can You Kill Animals And Love Them?
- How To Disagree Productively and Find Common Ground
- But Plants Have Feelings Too, Don’t They?
- Digital Freedom Platform
- Owning Your Identity – Episode 031
- Atomic Habits by James Clear