The combination of automation and a global pandemic has pushed society into a new norm of work.
There’s no escaping the digital revolution as it impacts every industry.
Lockdowns have given us some time to take a step back to evaluate what’s important and what work-life balance should look like.
In this episode, we share our reactions to some pretty compelling statistics about the future of work before sharing our approach to navigating these changes.
This episode is brought to you by Woron. Woron is a sustainable and ethical underwear & everyday essentials. They’re a brand based out of Copenhagen & owned by two sisters – Arina and Anya Woron. Browse their full range at woronstore.com. Use discount code MINIMALISTVEGAN at checkout to get 15% off storewide. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- The future of work: is your job safe? | The Economist
- Our Journey To Full-Time Blogging – Episode 037
- 95% of workers are thinking about quitting their jobs, according to a new survey
- 90% of millennials and Gen-Z do not want to return to full-time office work post-pandemic
- Making $378K A Year As A Fiverr Freelancer
- Millions of Americans Have Lost Jobs in the Pandemic—And Robots and AI Are Replacing Them Faster Than Ever
- Why We’ll Never Work at an Office Again
- What’s next for remote work: An analysis of 2,000 tasks, 800 jobs, and nine countries
- How Remote Work Destroyed My Mental Health
- Recession and Automation Changes Our Future of Work, But There are Jobs Coming, Report Says
- AI writing tool – Jarvis.ai
- Audio transcription tool – Descript
- 15 Lessons We’ve Learned Since Becoming Vegans – Episode 067
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉