We decided to shake things up and take you behind the scenes on how we became full-time bloggers.
The journey to becoming a professional blogger isn’t as glamorous as it sounds and it often takes multiple attempts before finding something that works.
We were lucky to find a topic and audience that we feel so strongly about, which ultimately helped us to persevere through the ups and downs.
In this episode, we share how we get started with blogging, what worked and what didn’t, and finally, what we’ve learned along the way.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
We want to thank our sponsor, Audible. Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. Here is the link to get access – http://www.audibletrial.com/TheMinimalistVegan
Things mentioned in this episode
- What Is Minimalist Money? – Episode 015
- Is There Such a Thing as Humane Meat? – Episode 036
- Why We Decided To Not Have Children – Episode 010
- Why We Started a Podcast – Episode 001
- Intermittent Fasting, Working From Home, Clearing Debt and More! – Episode 011
- 17 Topic Ideas To Help You Start a Vegan Blog (As Your Form of Activism)
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉