As we recently celebrated our 7th vegan anniversary, we thought it would be interesting to share what we’ve learned.
In this conversation, we compare what we expected to experience when we first transitioned with how things have panned out.
Whether you’re veg-curious, a new vegan, or have been living cruelty-free for decades; we trust you’ll be able to relate to some of our lessons so far.
This episode is brought to you by Woron. Woron is a sustainable and ethical underwear & everyday essentials. They’re a brand based out of Copenhagen & owned by two sisters – Arina and Anya Woron. Browse their full range at woronstore.com. Use discount code MINIMALISTVEGAN at checkout to get 15% off storewide. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- What’s Your Vegan Origin Story? – Episode 002
- Vegan Gibanica Recipe (Serbian Cheese Pie)
- Challenging The Stigma of Animal Activism – Episode 016
- 12 Ways To Practice Vegan Activism And Make a Difference
- Is Supporting The Wool Industry Really That Cruel? – Episode 066
- Owning Your Identity – Episode 031
- Vegan Tiramisu (Gluten-Free)
- Does Being Vegan Automatically Make You Healthy? – Episode 013
- Food Additives by Vegan Easy