We’ve been working full-time in The Minimalist Vegan for seven months now, and we thought we’d give you an update on our progress so far. It’s only been such a short amount of time but feels like so much longer.
In this conversation, we talk about if Michael is still eating one meal a day, an update on our plans to move overseas, our overall health, how we stay productive, and how we’re feeling about the podcast.
Sometimes it’s helpful to pause and check-in with yourself to see if you’re living with intentionality or reacting to your environment.
We hope you enjoy this raw discussion and just know that we’re still figuring these things out.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
We want to thank our sponsor, Audible. Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to allow you to check out their service. Here is the link to get access – http://www.audibletrial.com/TheMinimalistVegan
Things mentioned in this episode
- Intermittent Fasting, Working From Home, Clearing Debt and More! – Episode 011
- Our Journey To Full-Time Blogging – Episode 037
- Minimalist Exercise: Bringing Meaning To Movement with Gemma Davis – Episode 027
- What I Learned From Eating One Meal a Day For 28 Days
- Shopping Second-Hand vs Buying New: What’s Better?
- Minimalist Vegans Moving To Slovenia – Episode 014
- Deliciously Ella Yoga Sessions
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉