When you live your life with certain values, it can be hard to get others on board. In this week’s podcast episode, we discuss how we can encourage minimalism without being pushy. It’s a sensitive topic for many to bring up as we’re mostly met with a defensive front and a sense of dismissiveness.
Only when we learn to put ourselves in their other’s shoes, can we have an honest and open discussion.
In this conversation, we talk about the issues that can come up with living or being around non-minimalists, what some of the objectives are for others when it comes to minimalism, as well as sharing plenty of tips on how to have these conversations with others and so much more!
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher | RSS
Things mentioned in this episode
- How To Be a Minimalist Family (Including Case Studies)
- Minimalist Living: Breaking Down The What, Why & How
- Examples of Extreme Minimalism (And Why It’s Not For Everyone)
- What It’s Like Wearing The Same Clothes Every Day – Episode 025
- A Minimalists Approach To Going Paperless At Home
- Is Your Clutter Putting a Burden On Your Parents?
- The Negative Effects of Clutter: Backed By Science
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Minimalism You Need To Know About
- What Is Minimalism? An Introduction To Living With Intentionality
- The Minimalist Home by Joshua Becker
- Goodbye, Things by Fumio Sasaki
- The Minimalists: Less is Now (Netflix)
- Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things (Netflix)
- Zen Habits by Leo Babauta