As plant-based recipe creators, we spend copious amounts of time and energy trying to show folks that you don’t have to miss out when it comes to food. There’s an abundance of curries, cakes, cookies, pasta and pastries that you can make from the comfort of your home.
However, we’re quickly closing in our 33rd birthdays and we acknowledge that what used to work for us even a couple of years ago to stay healthy, doesn’t do it anymore. Our metabolisms have slowed down, and with that, we’ve had to change how we approach our eating and exercise moving forward.
This episode will give you peek behind the scenes of the intentional decisions we’re making to be more healthy as we age and how we plan to integrate those changes into The Minimalist Vegan.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- The Vegan Trade-Off – Episode 024
- Vegan Kremšnita (Vanilla & Custard Cream Cake)
- Baked Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- Wholesome Vegan Lentil Lasagna
- Vegan Moussaka
- Easy Vegan Baked Ziti
- Muscle matters: Dr Brendan Egan at TEDxUCD
- How to Fix a Slow Metabolism: MUST WATCH! | Dr. Berg
- Slow Metabolism? 8 Proven Ways to Boost It & Lose Weight | Joanna Soh
- How to Exercise & Diet Correctly for Your Body Type | Joanna Soh
- What I Learned From Eating One Meal a Day For 28 Days
- Cronometer (free nutrient tracking tool)