When we think about sustainability, what are some of the first images that come to mind? Typically we would say someone that lives off the grid and is entirely self-sustained. But when we all want to do our bit for the planet, this concept and lifestyle needs to be more approachable. We need to challenge the accessibility of sustainable practices by asking more questions and doing even the smallest things.
In this podcast episode, we share with you how we live our lives day-to-day to be more sustainable, and our honest thoughts on what has worked and where we could certainly improve. This isn’t about being perfect or saying that you’re doing one thing and not another, but we’re sure that we have a lot of relatable experiences and tips that may be food for thought.
Everything from fashion to transportation, we go through all areas of our lives to show you opportunities of where sustainable change can be made. This is a long episode, so grab yourself a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy.
“When you care enough about it, it’s not as difficult as you might think that it could be.”
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Plastic Free July Campaign
- 50+ Simple Tips To Live a More Sustainable Lifestyle
- Let’s Talk About Waste – Episode 017
- Bokashi Bin
- Leo Babauta – Zen Habits
- Getting Rid of “Clutter On The Go”
- Detox Your Bathroom Course
- Harmful Ingredients That Can Be Found In Your Everyday Cosmetics
- The Link Between Consumerism and Toxic Chemicals
- Zero Waste Makeup and Skincare Brand – Dirty Hippie
- Managing Gifts As a Minimalist – Episode 012
- The Minimalist Vegan Book
- 30+ Online Ethical Fashion Stores To Help You Live More Consciously
- Mud Jeans
- Etiko Take Back Program
- Apple Give-Back Program
Interested in hearing more?
We have a chat every Monday to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!