The final quarter of the calendar year represents holiday season or festive season in many cultures around the world.
Consumerism is at it’s highest as this is the money-making quarter for many businesses selling consumer goods.
Not only that, but this is also the quarter where most animals are exploited and slaughtered for human consumption.
In such a confronting time of the year, what can you do to have a good time as a vegan? And if you’re not a vegan, how do you ensure you continue to have a good time with friends – family and colleagues, who are vegan?
In this episode, we discuss how this time of the year has changed since we became vegan, and some tips for both vegans and non-vegans alike to ensure everyone continues to have a great time.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
We want to thank our sponsor, Audible. Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. Here is the link to get access – http://www.audibletrial.com/TheMinimalistVegan
Things mentioned in this episode
- Should Animals Be Kept in Zoos?
- Hundreds of racehorses sent to slaughterhouses in contravention of racing rules
- The Vegan Trade-Off – Episode 024
- Reflections From Our Minimalist Vegan Wedding – Episode 006
- A Minimalist Vegan Wedding
- Is Alcohol Vegan?
- Barnivore: your vegan wine, beer and liquor guide
- African Vegan Peanut Soup
- Managing Gifts As a Minimalist – Episode 012
Interested in hearing more?
We chat a couple times a month to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!