After an 8 month break from the show, we’re back with updates on how we’ve been dealing with the chaos of 2020.
More specifically, we discuss our plans for the podcast moving forward, the challenges of moving to Slovenia, and farm life vs city life.
It feels nice to get back on the microphone and connect with you and each other. We hope you enjoy the episode!
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Are You Addicted To The News? – Episode 049
- Spanish flu: what humanity ignored from the biggest pandemic in modern history
- Is Silk Vegan? The Answer Lies In The Process
- Having The Courage To Quit – Episode 008
- How Connected To Nature Are You? – Episode 047