Are you overwhelmed by the idea of cooking? Or wish you had a few more go-to recipes? Then this episode is for you.
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again. Learning how to cook is one of the most valuable skills you can understand. Preparing a meal is one of the creative and thoughtful ways to impress others and show love.
And if you’re not cooking for others, you’re still cooking for yourself.
In this conversation, Maša, the powerhouse responsible for all the recipes on our website, shares shortcuts, tricks, and tips to make cooking at home enjoyable.
This episode is brought to you by Bhumi. Bhumi is a bedding, bath, and apparel brand that uses organic cotton and fair trade practices. Browse their full range at www.bhumi.com.au. Use discount code MINIMALISTVEGAN at checkout to get 25% off storewide. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Cauliflower Lentil Tacos (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Falafel Wrap
- 3-Ingredient Cabbage Pasta
- Vegan Superfood Smoothie
- Healthy Eating As Vegans (Including a Few Changes To TMV) – Episode 057
- 30-Minute Vegan Buddha Bowls (Three Ways)
- Quick & Simple Vegan Lentil Salad
- Black Rice Salad with Spicy Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Easy Vegan Baked Ziti