Just when you feel like you’ve simplified, complexity has an uncanny way of creeping back into your life.
Even though some situations call for things to be complex. More often than not, complexity manifests as overwhelm, clutter, burn out and a lack of results.
Simplicity is beautiful but elusive. You need to continually fight for it as the world is designed to make your life complicated.
In this conversation, we discuss our ongoing battle for simplicity. We know how good it feels to live simply, which is even more motivating to get back to that feeling. But why is it so hard?
“Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.” – Winnie the Pooh
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
This post may contain affiliate links, for which we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Things mentioned in this episode
- 5 Simple Life Lessons From Winnie-the-Pooh
- What Is Minimalist Money? – Episode 015
- A Minimalists Guide To Debt-Free Living
- The Minimalist Vegan: A Simple Manifesto On Why To Live With Less Stuff And More Compassion
- How To Say No: Even If You’re a People Pleaser – Episode 033
- Are You Playing Offence or Defence?
- Stephen King on Writing
- How To Practice Digital Minimalism At Home – Episode 023
- Chef’s Table – Netflix show with Jeong Kwan (Buddhist nun)
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- What I Learned From Eating One Meal a Day For 28 Days
- Updates on Slovenia, Health & Productivity – Episode 039
Interested in hearing more?
We have a chat every Monday to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!