Today we continue our conversation about how to transition to a vegan lifestyle.
In the previous episode, we covered the mindset you need to go vegan, different approaches, and how to prepare vegan meals.
In this episode, we discuss tips for eating out, going beyond food, dealing with friends and family, and how to get started with animal activism.
We hope you enjoy pt. 2 on how to transition to a vegan lifestyle.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- How To Transition To a Vegan Lifestyle Pt. 1 – Episode 041
- How To Go Vegan: A Guide On How To Transition To a Vegan Lifestyle
- HappyCow – Find Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants Near Me
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Season as a Vegan – Episode 038
- Barnivore: your vegan wine, beer, and liquor guide
- Is Alcohol Vegan? How To Approach Alcohol As a Vegan
- The Film That Turned Us Vegan Overnight
- Over 45 of The Best Ethical & Sustainable Clothing Brands in 2020
- What Is Vegan Leather?
- 7 Sustainable Vegan Textiles You Should Know About
- Shopping Second-Hand vs Buying New: What’s Better?
- Should Animals Be Kept in Zoos?
- Mindful Consumption: A 6-Step Guide To Consuming Better
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉