Going vegan at first can feel completely overwhelming, especially if you’ve been used to consuming animal products your whole life.
What can I eat? Where do I find products? Is it going to cost me more? Is it going to be any good? What will my friends and family think of me?
While there can be some natural resistance to going vegan, it doesn’t have to be hard. There are so many resources to help your transition into veganism be accessible and empowering.
In this episode, we’re going to discuss all of the tips and tricks we wish we knew when we first decided to embark on our vegan journey.
We’re treating this like, if we were to go vegan today, how would we go about it?
We cover all of the foundations of veganism from mindset to different approaches, to cooking and balancing health and comfort.
There’s quite a lot to get through, so we’ve broken this podcast into two episodes, starting with pt. 1.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- How To Go Vegan: A Guide On How To Transition To a Vegan Lifestyle
- The Minimalist Vegan: A Simple Manifesto On Why To Live With Less Stuff And More Compassion
- Why We Choose Not To Be Vegan Anymore – Episode 032
- What’s Your Vegan Origin Story? – Episode 002
- The Pressure of Being An Overweight Vegan
- Vystopia: The Anguish of Being Vegan in a Non-Vegan World
- Thoughts On Preachy Vegans – Episode 009
- A Letter To Vegetarians From a Vegan
- Owning Your Identity – Episode 031
- 7 Day Vegan Challenge
- The Challenges of Vegan Cooking at Home – Episode 028
- 3-Ingredient Cabbage Pasta
- 1-Bowl Tofu Scramble
- Vegan Buddha Bowl Three Ways
- Smokey Vegan Baked Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Bake (7 Ingredients)
- Does Being Vegan Automatically Make You Healthy? – Episode 013
- Are You a Junk Food Vegan?
- Food Additives website