We know we say it all the time, but minimalism has changed our lives in ways we didn’t think was possible.
But for all of the clutter we’ve reduced and money we’ve saved, it’s the essentialist mindset of minimalism that has been perhaps to most valuable gift.
Although minimalism as a lifestyle has gained momentum in the last decade, we often wonder what the future of minimalism looks like. Does it have a future? Or is minimalism merely a trend that will eventually go away?
In this episode, we discuss how minimalism has grown over time as well as our thoughts on what we think minimalism will look like in the future.
“Minimalism as a lifestyle is ambiguous which makes it difficult to measure.”
“Use the concepts of minimalism to limit your footprint on the planet.”
“Removing the unnecessary is a great starting point on your path to simplicity.”
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Is Minimalism Just a Trend?
- The term “minimalist art” was first used in 1929
- Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things
- US household debt just eclipsed over 14 trillion in Q4 last year
- Book Review: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Owning Your Identity – Episode 031
- What Is Minimalist Money? – Episode 015
- The Ongoing Fight For Simplicity – Episode 040
- A vegan ETF just launched, and its holdings may surprise you
- Exploring Alternatives YouTube Channel
- A Minimalists Approach To Going Paperless At Home