Creating content, while at times glamorous, can be incredibly labour-intensive. The constant cycle of ideation, planning, editing, publishing and sharing can take a toll, and before you know it, you burnout.
We’ve been creating for a living for a few years now, and we have lots of experiences to share about crafting a life that’s personalised and empowering.
In this conversation, we discuss how we’ve built a content creation practice that’s built with longevity in mind.
This episode is brought to you by online vegan cooking platform Veecoco. Go to veecoco.com and get $10 off their gift cards today with our discount code TMV10.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Our new cooking show on YouTube
- 25 Vegan Beauty Brands To Support (Organic, Fair-Trade and Sustainable)
- Let’s Talk About Toxic Chemicals – Episode 034
- 60+ High-Quality Vegan Blogs Worth Following (2021)
- 50+ High-Quality Ethical & Sustainable Clothing Brands
- Vegan Stuffed Peppers (Posne Punjene Paprike)
- The Social Dilemma
- Black Mirror
- I Quit Social Media For 30 Days: My Journey in Time Travel
- Our Love-Hate Relationship With Social Media – Episode 004
- Amazon Empire: The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos (full film)
- Vegan Black Forest Trifle
- Our Journey To Full-Time Blogging – Episode 037
- Do You Really Need To Start a Business To Be Happy? – Episode 045
- 3-Ingredient Cabbage Pasta
- What Is Slow Purchasing? (And When To Use It) – Episode 051
- The Practice: Ship creative work