In this episode, we break down the misconceptions and truths about how much vegans spend on food. More specifically, we share exactly how we spent on food in the last 30 days as a little case study. Being the start of a new year, we also touch on Veganuary and how you can get involved.
If you’ve always wondered how much vegans spend on food and have thought that it’s only a lifestyle for the “privileged”, this conversation will help broaden your perspective and see how food, vegan or not, can be cheap or expensive.
How much do you spend on groceries weekly? Do you eat out often? We’d love for you to share your insights (and let us know if you’re vegan or not) in the comments section below.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Veganuary – The Go Vegan 31 Day Challenge
- How To Go Vegan: A Guide On How To Transition To a Vegan Lifestyle
- How To Transition To a Vegan Lifestyle Pt. 1 – Episode 041
- How To Transition To a Vegan Lifestyle Pt. 2 – Episode 042
- The ACTUAL Cost of Being Vegan (and How to Do It Cheap)
- Simple Vegan Grocery List For Beginners
- How To Do Healthy Vegan Food Shopping Like a Pro