On the surface, it appears that minimalism has reached the mainstream. Minimalism is more widely accepted and, as a result, has lost its flair.
Back in episode 46, we discussed what the future of minimalism would look like and pontificated on the trendiness of the movement.
Well, almost two years on—where does it stand? More importantly, how do we feel about minimalism today?
The answer might surprise you…
In this conversation, we share our reflections on minimalism from people who create content about the very topic.
This episode is brought to you by Bhumi. Bhumi is a bedding, bath, and apparel brand that uses organic cotton and fair trade practices. Browse their full range at www.bhumi.com.au. Use discount code MINIMALISTVEGAN at checkout to get 25% off storewide. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- Why Do People Hate Vegans? – Episode 070
- What’s The Future of Minimalism? Episode 046
- Is Minimalism Just a Trend?
- Can Minimalism and Eco-Friendly Living Co-Exist? – Episode 064
- Using Minimalism To Downsize Your Life – Episode 026
- Owning Your Identity – Episode 031
- How to Create a Minimalist Kitchen – Episode 061
Join the MV community
You’ll get a neat summary of our content each week, as well as some behind the scenes of what’s happening! See you on the inside 😉