Minimalism and environmentalism, while sometimes at odds—make for a powerful dual-value lifestyle that fights the good fight against consumerism.
In this conversation, we share some interesting statistics, like how many things we own versus the household average, before diving into some actionable tips to help you along your eco-minimalism journey.
This episode is brought to you by Bhumi. Bhumi is a bedding, bath, and apparel brand that uses organic cotton and fair trade practices. Browse their full range at www.bhumi.com.au. Use discount code MINIMALISTVEGAN at checkout to get 25% off storewide. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- How To Avoid The Trap of Consumerism (13 Strategies)
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Dog From a Breeder
- How To Make Hummus From Scratch Using Dried Chickpeas
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way To Build Habits
- Examples of Extreme Minimalism (And Why It’s Not For Everyone)
- How To Be a Minimalist Family (Including Case Studies)
- Looking Past The Aesthetics of Minimalism – Episode 018
- Thrifting Vs Buying New: What’s The Best Option? – Episode 058
- Owning Your Identity – Episode 031
- How To Encourage Minimalism Without Being Pushy – Episode 56
- What Is Minimalist Money? – Episode 015
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store