As the vegan movement grows, it’s increasingly common to see folks go on and off and back on the vegan lifestyle.
This is particularly apparent with online content creators, as many influencers boycott veganism for various personal decisions.
It’s only natural for our beliefs to change over time. With such a convicted lifestyle, we’re curious to break down some of the recurring reasons as to why people stop being vegan.
Perhaps if we learn from these patterns, we can do a better job of having the right expectations when starting the vegan lifestyle for increased longevity.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
This post may contain affiliate links, for which we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Things mentioned in this episode
- Why You’re Struggling To Stay Vegan
- What’s Your Vegan Origin Story?
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health
- The Minimalist Vegan: A Simple Manifesto On Why To Live With Less Stuff And More Compassion
- What We Can Learn from 23 Ex Vegan YouTubers | A Deep Dive
- The Pressure of Being An Overweight Vegan
- The Vegan Trade-Off – Episode 024
- 10 Ways To Ease The Transition For Late-Blooming Vegans With Families
- Cronometer: Track Nutrition & Count Calories
- Rainbow Falafel Salad
- 18 Vegan Doctors Who Drive The Plant-Based Movement
- The Challenges of Vegan Cooking at Home – Episode 028
Interested in hearing more?
We have a chat every Tuesday to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!